Harvest Thyme Animals & Products for Sale

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Harvest Thyme Abigail's Stunning Ram Lamb 2009!

I will not lie when I tell you Abigail is my favorite ewe! Abby is a twin fawn kat out of Lil'Country Acres Eliza Jane x Windswept Yankee, a mioget, yuglet flecket ram. Abby is my soul mate in the barn, she is the one who always makes me sit down with her and just relax. Last year she had a single ewe lamb and this year she produced this extraordinary ram lamb with Jammer!

This little guy was the largest lamb born this year and he still is the largest lamb! I nearly fainted when I saw this boy laying next to Abby when I came home from school.......first the markings and then his size! He has my favorite fleece, soft, wavy, exactly what I want!!

There are no butts about it (and it is a cute butt at that:)..................

..........this ram lamb is staying right here with me!!!!
Let me introduce a future flock sire....."Harvest Thyme Rutland"!!



No comments:

Post a Comment